Make your CDM Adviser enquiry here
Highly competitive fees with no surprises down the road for your construction project
It is hard to give exact costs on a website because whether a project is a new build or refurbishment it is not often known what is involved and no 2 schemes are ever the same, so we’ve tried to give some guidance on the likely fees for your project.
And It does not stop there
What you will find is that Veritas Consulting CDM Consultancy Services fees are amongst the most competitive in the industry and they are based on a “project by project” basis taking into account the following factors;
- the project location & complexity of the works
- estimated duration of the proposed scheme
- estimated construction value
- Competence & resource assessments.
Get an instant CDM Adviser quote online today for your project using our online fee calculator >
|Construction value||Estimated fees for the CDM Consultancy Services|
|£0 – £500k||£750 – £1000|
|£500k – £1.5m||£1000 – £2500|
|£1.5m – £2.5m||£2500 – £5000|
|£2.5m – £5m||£5000 – £8500|
|£5m – £10m||£8500 – £14,000|
|£10m – £20m||£14,000 – £24,000|
Ok, i’m interested what’s my next step
Whether you have a project in mind that you definitely expect to go ‘live’ – or you simply have plans for the future we would be delighted to receive your tender, you can use the handiest of contact forms on the right or simply attach the information to an email
What the CDM Consultancy Service includes:
- Advise and assist the client with his/her CDM duties for the duration of the project.
- Notify (F10) the HSE of projects of more than 30 days and 20 workers on site at the same time duration or 500 persons days
- Take overall responsibility to ensure that health and safety issues are efficiently addressed prior and throughout the construction stage of a project.
- Accurately co-ordinate health and safety aspects of design work – ensuring co-operation with others involved with the project is maintained.
- Identify, collect and ensure the pre construction information is passed onto the right people at the right time.
- Ensure clear communication between client, designers and contractors.
- Liaise with the design team and Principal Contractor regarding ongoing design matters.
- Prepare/update health and safety files.
Please email us with your project details, we would be delighted to provide you a fee proposal for your consideration.